Our days have been cold and boring here. So I don't have much to talk about. Monday we tried to go sledding but it was so freezing by the time we got done with one run Matthew said his fingers were "cold and sugary (shivery)" and he needed to go to the car. By the time I walked him to the car he was bawling and saying that his hands were going to freeze off. We'll try again when it's warm I guess.
Yesterday it was warm enough to take the kids out for 10 minutes or so. We crave outside time!
All bundled up and cozy sitting in the sled. I pulled her to the mail this way. She thought it was pretty funny. Believe me, it was WAY easier than carrying her! She's pretty heavy and after getting all of her snow clothes on she's so bulky I can hardly hold her long. Plus she just goes limp in her snow gear, not sure why. It's like lugging a 20 or so lb bag of flour all around.
this is the perfect description of how Matthew felt about sledding on monday.
Other than that we have just been playing inside and trying to get creative with our activities! Our change of scenery either involves the library or Walmart. I guess we're lacking on creativity....
But the kids are learning how to play together pretty cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment